Utility Partnership Program
The WEF Utility Partnership Program (UPP)
is designed to allow Ohio utilities to join WEF and OWEA while creating a comprehensive membership package for designated employees. Utilities can consolidate all members within their organization onto one account and have the flexibility to tailor the appropriate value packages based on the designated employees’ needs. Key Benefits Include:
- UPP is fully customizable, based on the needs of each utility, and a WEF team member will be on-hand to walk each utility through the enrollment process.
- ALL members at the utility will be enrolled, with synchronized begin and end dates, on ONE invoice, for an easy one-time per year payment.
- All members, who were already WEF members, retain original membership number, credit for all years of membership, and remain a full-voting WEF member.
- ALL employees at the UPP utility will be eligible for membership registration rates at WEFTEC, as well as the early-bird rate for Premium and Standard WEFTEC registration at any-time throughout the registration period. ALL employees at the UPP utility will also be eligible for member rates for the OWEA Technical Conference and Exposition, OWEA Workshops, and events.
- All employees at the UPP utility will be eligible to register for a WEFTEC Exhibition-only pass at NO-Charge.
- WEFTEC registrations can be included in the UPP Membership transaction, at the time of enrollment or can be grouped and submitted closer to WEFTEC.
- UPP also includes a special, NO-Charge membership for Public Officials designated by the Utility, at their discretion.
- Up to 5 new WEF/OWEA members can be added by the utility each year, at no charge for the first year of membership.
- UPP utility will be eligible for distributor pricing on all WEF products and services – that’s 40% off list pricing. In addition to traditional items this discount also extends to online learning in the new WEF Knowledge Center.
- UPP members will be eligible for special discounted registration for other WEF Conferences and events.
Contact OWEA at 614.488.5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll help your utility with enrollment!
You may also learn more by visiting http://www.wef.org/UtilityPartnership/
or reading the Utility Partnership Program brochure
(in pdf format)